miércoles, noviembre 17, 2004

Someone copied me, GREAT!

In 1998 I created a new version of Aurora’s website, old version
"new" 1998 version. Aurora is multiplayer text based role playing game. It is still playable although not many players lately.

Recently I found another website that looks very very similar, TormentedSoul. I have to be honest I liked it, Aurora was not used, at least someone gets better use, and I felt really well, someone though that my work was good enough to be copied! Is it not great?

Screenshots (although is easier to look at the source code):

Aurora (click the image to enlarge):

TormentedSoul (click the image to enlarge):

Really I have to admit that I know this people, a couple of years ago I helped them with an “unfinished” project of a Flash Client for MUDs. But still to find this site was a surprise. And well, I have to say that I am not a graphics guy, but I think that mine is nicer(IMHO)!